Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Suggestion: add opton to locate images in stylesheet_uri

Old Jun 14, 2011, 01:06 PM
marklevine

41 posts · Jun 2010
I try to put all images into a child theme so I have portability with my designs. I had been using php inserted into the header but that capability is lost in 3.6.7. I suggest that you add a radio control for "Show Logo Image" and other image fields (such as favicon). The radio button would have two values that would allow the designer to choose between get_stylesheet_directory_uri() and get_template_directory_uri().

FYI I am working around these issues by inserting favicons with a filter in my child themes (seems overkill!) and by specifying logos as ../../childthemename/images/logoname.png