Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Show Full Post On Homepage

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 7, 2013, 01:19 AM
OsmanSafdar

9 posts · Sep 2012
Show Full Post On Homepage

Hello,

I looked through the forum and read all the articles related to this topic, but nothing worked.

I am using Atahualpa version 3.7.11

I set the settings such that the homepage shows only one post (the recent post).

I want the post to be displayed in full on the homepage.

I am using a plugin that adds some content at the end of every post. On the single post page, this content is shown (along with comment box and comments)... but on homepage the post doesn't show the extra content this plugin is supposed to add. It also doesn't show the comment box and comments.

Is there any way around that?

Thanks!