Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

Please help. Users' comments are appearing on wrong pages?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 23, 2010, 02:52 AM
cosmiclove

23 posts · Jul 2009
Please help. Users' comments are appearing on wrong pages?

Hi ATA users and mods. I just noticed something very strange for the first time with some comments on my site.
Some of them were posted more than a week ago and they are now showing up on newer pages I have created just a few days ago.

I am positive, absolutely no comments were posted on the later pages, and I am surprised to see a bunch of old comments showing on the newly created pages. I have no idea how to address this issue. Can you please suggest a solution? Are you aware of this?

Merci beaucoup!
Herman