Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Page templates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 20, 2012, 08:40 AM
cway

154 posts · Jul 2009
Page templates

Is it possible to create a page template?

For example, I have the same design or style on most of the pages and instead of copying-n-pasting the same code for these pages, it would be nice if I could select a template.

This is the coding I'm copying-n-pasting into each page that I want to have this particular style:
Code:
<table style="padding: 0 0px 0 0px; margin: 0px 0 0px 0;" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td class="framecolor" style="padding-top: 10px;" valign="top">
<div id="subpageContainer">
<div id="subtop">
<div id="subLeft">
<h1 style="text-align: center;"><span style="color: #fff0f5;"><strong>ENTER PAGE NAME HERE</strong></span></h1>
</div>
[include-page id="51"]

</div>
<div id="pagecontent">

ENTER CONTENT HERE

</div>
</div></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>