Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Dotted line on left side of centered pages bar??

Old Oct 27, 2010, 07:33 PM
marcoboerner

2 posts · Oct 2010
I'm using Wordpress 3.0.1 with Atahualpa 3.5.3,

When you go to my website: http://www.marco-b.net/xart/
you will see the page bar centered on top, and on the left side of this bar there is a small dotted line. This line does not show up when I show the regular %pages bar on the left. I'm using the %page-center bar. And I have no idea where this comes from,

(FYI only, the %page-right bar does not align from the right, it shows the same was as %pages on the left)
Old Oct 28, 2010, 05:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
please do an export of your settings (ato->export/import settings) and attach it to a reply (use the paper clip icon)
Old Oct 31, 2010, 05:18 PM
marcoboerner

2 posts · Oct 2010
Okay here is are the settings
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-wwwmarco-bnet-20101031.txt (19.3 KB, 843 views)
Old Nov 1, 2010, 05:43 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see the FAQ - http://forum.bytesforall.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44