Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Wordpress Automatic Youtube Publishing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 2, 2012, 09:52 AM
tixcoca

43 posts · Oct 2010
Wordpress Automatic Youtube Publishing

Hi,
I installed the plugin called Wordpress Automatic Youtube video posts
(http://www.ternstyle.us/products/plu...osts-functions)

which will pull my youtube videos from my youtube account and make a post of each one on my site. They have an option to place of thumbnail of the video in the post but it requires to have the following line of code:

<?php tern_wp_youtube_image(); ?>

placed in a file where the posts loops would be done. I'm not sure what file the list of posts are kept. Can you help me get the correct file and to insert this line of code?

Thanks!