Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Menus align left when the %page-right or the %cat-right expressions are used!

Old Jul 23, 2010, 06:02 PM
Dylan

2 posts · Jul 2010
Menus align left when the %page-right or the %cat-right expressions are used!

I recently upgrade to WP 3.0 and AT 3.5.3 . I am now using the new menu options included with WP 3.0 and now integrated into AT. Everything is great - except for some reason using the %page-right or the %cat-right expressions in the "Style and edit header area"-> "Configure Header Area" option box will align the menus to the left. %page-center and %cat-center work correctly as does %pages and %cats.

Our website: www.habitatmagicvalley.org

The Configure Header Area options are: %logo %page-center %image %cat-right

As you can see the %cat-right menu is actually on the left!
Old Jul 23, 2010, 08:46 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
All of the menu types are working for me
Old Jul 24, 2010, 08:18 AM
Dylan

2 posts · Jul 2010
I have been playing around with the settings some more and figured out that the menus will properly align to the right IF the animate menus setting is OFF. With the animated menus they will not align to the right. Does anyone have a suggestion for a fix? I have not been able to figure out how to get the animated menus to align to the right yet.
Old Jul 24, 2010, 08:31 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
I have seen some issues with animated menus in the past. Since I started using the WP 3 menu system the animation doesn't appear to be working which for me is no big deal. HOWEVER I only get the align issue if I use the Atahualpa menu with animate turned on. When I use the WP menu the animate setting has no affect and the menu aligns to the right.
Old Jul 25, 2010, 06:17 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
I just discovered that my alignment was working because I had a plugin conflict which, in essence disabled the animated menu and thus my %page-right was working. Now I get the same results as you and am looking into it.