Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How to resize logo image to different browser windows?

Old Jul 2, 2010, 11:31 PM
cosmiclove

23 posts · Jul 2009
Hi all.

Is there a way to style the logo in the header to achieve various sizes? I have place a 1200X300 image as a logo and erased voluntarily everything else in the header. Now I would like to make this big image resizeable automatically whenever a user opens it in a different screen resolution as mine.

for example, I would not like the user to have to scroll in order to see the entire image. Do you know any style I can use in the CSS insert by any chance for that purpose? Thank you much in advance,

Very best,
my site to check the image is at: http://frenchtasticpeople.com

Herman
Old Aug 19, 2010, 07:10 AM
ITByTheSea

5 posts · Jul 2010
Herman,

I don't have any solution but I have the same problem.

I'd like the logo image to auto-resize. Otherwise it kinda of makes the fluid setting impossible to use
Old Aug 19, 2010, 07:54 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Here is an old thread that has a solution but I have not tested and not sure if it will work in the newest versions so proceed at your own risk and backup.