Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Any way to display the header on the home page only?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 23, 2009, 06:06 PM
RHCdG

170 posts · Nov 2009
Netherlands
Any way to display the header on the home page only?

Hi,
Is there any way to the display the header, including blog title and tagline, on the home page only? I am asking because my other pages have titles of their own. As a result I get this:

Blog title
Tagline
Page title
Subpage title

which seems too much.

Should I go for no blog title and tagline at all, and display an image which includes both on the home page instead? But then the image would be displayed on all the other pages as well, right? Also, would that be advisable, SEO-wise?

Thanks!