Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Looking for a Slider/Fader that STOPS after one loop

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 7, 2012, 09:05 PM
bswb97

158 posts · Aug 2010
Looking for a Slider/Fader that STOPS after one loop

This should be really simple but I can't seem to find an image slider/cross fader that gives you the option to stop after one loop. All I need is for one image to fade into another one and then remain static for the rest of the visit. Help!