Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

[SOLVED] Submenu moved some pixel to left

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 15, 2015, 01:45 PM
baeckerman83

3 posts · Jul 2015
[SOLVED] Submenu moved some pixel to left

Hiho!
After figured out how to manage the css file in montezuma I've a new question. On my menu there some submenus, I want to have the left border straight under the mainline border. But it's displaced a little bit to the left.

Link:
http://test.sportwetten-blogger.de
Username und Passwort: test

Hope some one can tell me how to manage this.