Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Shareaholic and Version 3.7.1

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 6, 2011, 04:03 PM
kippiper

135 posts · Jun 2009
Shareaholic and Version 3.7.1

Hi guys!

I'm having problems with Shareaholic appearing properly since I've upgraded to 3.7.1. (It works fine on earlier 3.6.7 version of Atahualpa.)

If you go to my site in question, you'll see text links instead of the Shareaholic graphics.

http://careerpassioncoach.com.previewdns.com/blog/

On the Shareaholic FAQs, it says the following if the graphics are not appearing:

"Check your theme's header.php file for <?php wp_head(); ?> within the <head> and </head> tags. In your theme’s footer.php file, check for <?php wp_footer(); ?> just before the <body>. If it is not there, then the plugin is unable to hook the stylesheet into your document, thus making it impossible to display the icons."

I found the first string in the header.php, but did not find the second string just before the <body> in the footer.php file. I found the string inside of a cell AND it's the same place as in version 3.6.7 yet it works in the older version and not in 3.7.1.

Am I making sense? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

KIP