Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

GD Star Rating results in Byline?

Old Jun 28, 2010, 07:01 PM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
Hi all,
First, I would like to state that I have read all of the tutorials, how-to's, faq's, etc. on the GD Star Ratings website and I have been unable to figure out how to do this...

I am creating a ratings / review site for local salons and will be using the multi-rating function on each salon's "post" so that users can rate them by several criteria (cleanliness, friendliness, quality of work, etc). I would like to display the ratings result (the average?) in the byline of my posts. Does anyone know of any way to do this? I'm sure it will require some php or something...