Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Transparent header

Old Nov 8, 2012, 12:08 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
[SOLVED] Transparent header

I can't believe I can't figure this considering how many sites I have3 done with ATA. I'm trying to make the header area transparent. I cannot for the life of me figure out where to do it. I'd like to use the background image and overlay my logo on top of it. I seem to be able to change the color but cannot make it transparent. I'm using the latest version of ATA and WordPress.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I thought I had found a post the other day but now I cannot find it again.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 04:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?
if you are not showing an image, the default settings should show the header area transparent...unless you have set something to make it not transparent.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 09:29 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
I sent you a private message.

I have them set as transparent but the background image does not show.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 09:37 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
I just figured it out. I had added some CSS to the old site that got moved over when I started the test site for an upgrade. Duh!!

I've got it working and now i just have to figure out what I want to do. Trying to make the site mobile friendly.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 09:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
when you say background imabe - do you mean the body background image? It looks fine to me, this is what I see
Click image for larger version

Name:	hoff.png
Views:	1051
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	2098
Old Nov 8, 2012, 10:11 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Our messages just crossed each other. I figured it out right after I sent you the first message. Now I can work on getting it the way I want it.

Thanks.