Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] unwanted text after post title

Old Oct 1, 2009, 11:46 AM
dougvw

2 posts · Oct 2009
url: http://www.dougvanwie.com/wordpress/projects

a single quote mark (') is showing up in a between my post title and body. I'm sure it's something I entered in by mistake while editing a file, but have no idea where to find it to remove it.

Thanks for your help.
Old Oct 1, 2009, 01:27 PM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
I see a couple of problems.

First, that apostrophe is here in your source code:
Code:
<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix"><p>‘
</p><div class="ngg-albumoverview">	
	<!-- List of galleries -->
Also, your header image is being referenced from your hard drive, not the server, so you may be seeing it but we aren't. :-)
Code:
<!-- Header -->
<div id="header">
 <div id="logo"><a href="file:///Doug/Users/dougvanwie/Desktop/BIG/GLO/index.html"</a>

</div>
Old Oct 1, 2009, 01:49 PM
dougvw

2 posts · Oct 2009
Thanks for catching the header issue. I completely forgot to change the link when I put the site online.

Also, I realized I left quote marks around the shortcode for a plugin on that page.

Thanks again for your help.