Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Ajaxed WordPress plugin special effects not working

Old Dec 31, 2008, 07:15 AM
tuibguy

2 posts · Dec 2008
Ajaxed WordPress plugin special effects not working

I have Ajaxed set to slide content in without reloading page, but this feature doesn't work with atahualpa 3. When my visitors click the link "Click here to continue reading..." they then need to click a second time, and the page reloads. Is there a setting in atahualpa 3 to address this?
Old Jan 5, 2009, 01:45 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Does the plugin work with the default WP theme?
Old Mar 19, 2009, 02:10 PM
VogonPoet

1 posts · Mar 2009
Yes, it works with the default theme, but not with Atahualpa 3 (which is fantastic).

I'm trying only to get the "expand posts" feature to work.