Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Any Suggestions To Get Pages/Posts Back After Updating to 3.6.1?

Old Jan 16, 2011, 10:16 PM
sonicko

2 posts · Nov 2010
I updated to 3.6.1 and my home page was blank. Finally had to revert back to 3.5.3 to get into Wordpress Admin panel. Since then all of my pages and posts are gone. I deactivated all plug ins but no luck. Any ideas here?

Edit Update: The solution I believe was to go into Cpanel through my web host and hit repair on the MySQL Database if anyone else has a similar problem. Everything works great. This post can be removed.

Last edited by sonicko; Jan 16, 2011 at 10:21 PM.