Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] can't get the new 'round style'

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27, 2010, 12:00 AM
dirtroad

28 posts · Apr 2010
[SOLVED] can't get the new 'round style'

Hi i was able to upload 3.4.9 on one site without any difficulty and had the new round look and feel.

i had 3.4.5 on another site and have tried numerous times to upload 3.4.9 (3.5.0. and 3.4.8 as well)all continued to display the old template version, with the dashes etc. no the new 'round look' even though
they were activated successfully!

i deleted all the files for all atahualpa themes, and i had uploaded and tried again..and still displaying the visual of 3..4.5, though it is clearly 3.4.9 that i had uploaded.and was activated.. any ideas??
sign me