Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Post Summary Page in Multiple Columns

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 17, 2011, 03:15 AM
SupraTT

78 posts · May 2009
Post Summary Page in Multiple Columns

Currently, the post summary page (page containing summary of posts) is displayed in one column format, each post summary is underneath the most recent one. For example:

Article Post #1
Blah blah blah blah...
Read More

Article Post #2
Blah blah blah blah...
Read More

Article Post #3
Blah blah blah blah...
Read More

I would like it to be in two columns so that #1 is next to #2 and #3 is under #1... Here is a mockup of what I am trying to accomplish - image attached.

Update: Looks like other users had similar issues and there are multiple solutions. I will try and update.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2_column_summary.jpg
Views:	1072
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1233  

Last edited by SupraTT; Mar 17, 2011 at 03:32 AM.