Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

NextGen Gallery

Old Jun 28, 2009, 11:03 PM
qitt

3 posts · Jun 2009
Hi, I am very much interested to produce a slideshow for my series of photos like in the site here.. http://wp27.bytesforall.com/nextgen-gallery

But how to i go about doing that? I couldnt find any settings for that in "theme options>images" or in the gallery menu..

Would anyone kind enough to help me in this?

Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 29, 2009, 12:06 AM
qitt

3 posts · Jun 2009
hMm..ok i realised after reading much tat i have to go to widgets for the nextgen gallery..n i've switch to version 3.3.3..meaning, download the theme folder..n upload it up to my theme folder in my server..n load it up thru theme in wordpress dashboard..

i also realise that version 3.3.3, has 6 new widgets. But why didnt it see those 6 new widgets? did i do some things wrong somewhere?
Old Jun 29, 2009, 04:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
There are a number of widgets that are part of Atahualpa, but they do not install into your pages automatically. You must add them to your sidebar just like any other widget. Go to dashboard->Appearance->widgets to add them in.
Old Jun 29, 2009, 08:50 PM
qitt

3 posts · Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
There are a number of widgets that are part of Atahualpa, but they do not install into your pages automatically. You must add them to your sidebar just like any other widget. Go to dashboard->Appearance->widgets to add them in.
yeap..i notice that. But i couldnt see any nextgen widget in my "available widget"...
Old Jun 30, 2009, 06:09 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the NextGen widgets will not show up until you Install and activate teh nextgen-gallery plugin. Once you activate it, you should see the following three widgets:

NextGEN Media RSS - Widget that displays Media RSS links for NextGEN Gallery.

NextGEN Slideshow - Show a NextGEN Gallery Slideshow

NextGEN Widget- Add recent or random images from the galleries

If you don't see them, go back and review the install of the plugin (to get the plugin do a google search 'wordpress nextgen gallery plugin')