Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Atahualpa and buddypress

Old Jun 10, 2010, 12:03 AM
lordi

14 posts · Jun 2010
are they compatible each other ?

i install buddypress in atahualpa 3.4.6 and seems not work ? for example floating menu from buddypress overlaid with the atahualpa upper menu, and i cant see the menu from buddypress too ?

any tips or tutorial bout this ?

thanx
Old Jun 10, 2010, 04:23 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
search the forum, there are several threads about buddypress

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 10, 2010 at 11:47 AM.
Old Jun 10, 2010, 11:37 AM
qbuster

84 posts · Mar 2010
Alrewas, Staffordshire, UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
search the forum, there are several threads about buddypress
Very true, several threads but few provide a real solution. (Which is why some of us would like a separate forum to try and draw all Ata-BP users together to try and resolve the problems).

Take for example the current state of http://waterwaywatch.org. That link will take you to the About page where everything looks fine (take note of the header area).

However, if you move to most of the menu options, for example http://waterwaywatch.org/posts/, the structure of the header breaks up.

The only clue I have as to why this happens is that it goes away if I deactivate Buddypress Template Pack (1.2.4.1). There are other issues too but this one is so in one's face that it is particularly frustrating.

Anyone have any clues as to what is going on here? If one looks closely at the garbled header the title 'Waterway Watch' is fragmented and part is pushed up over the top (page) menu with the side result that it overlaps 'Contact Us' and disables it. Weird.

Cheers

Will