Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Title & Header but blank pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 31, 2012, 07:27 AM
kev field

2 posts · Jan 2011
Title & Header but blank pages

Hi

Hopefully you can help, because I'm going out of my mind with this...

I have several sites using this superb theme. Normally it works like a dream, but since the Wordpress and Atahualpa upgrades I keep having this problem.

Header Menu Bar Only.
When I log onto my sites that's all I can see. The content below (centre, footer and side bars) it goes missing.

I have had to uninstall and install each time to correct the problem. It works fine for a few weeks and then crashes again.

I did wonder if it was a problem with my host provide, but they say they have done nothing that could cause this problem.

The odd thing is that they all go off like this at exactly the same time. Surely that has to point to something with the Server and MySQL?

The sites...

www.kevinfield.co.uk
www.thethreesixchallenge.co.uk
www.pay4prep.co.uk/blog

Thanks for your help!

Kevin