Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Ease of altering Css layout

Old Oct 7, 2011, 01:16 PM
chll

1 posts · Oct 2011
Ease of altering Css layout

Hello,

Im interested in purchasing this software but I would like to know the following if possible..

I would like to have total control over the layout of my custom theme via the program eg.

If I wish to have a 3 column theme with a header BUT one sidebar goes from the top of the page to the bottom ie also to side of header( so header would be above column1 & 2 )

would this be possible or is it only a set number of grid/css layouts available?
Old Oct 7, 2011, 03:58 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
At present you would have to do this manually. Themes created with ThemeFrame are lightweight though so this shouldn't be too hard

What you can do inside TF is:

HEADER
CONTENT
FOOTER

CONTENT can have 0-3 sidebar on the left and 0-3 sidebars on the right.

You can create multiple variations of this, but there is no "sidebar crossing the header" feature.

You're the second person asking this today though. I plan to make the layout options more flexible. One feature that will come for sure (in RC4, we're at RC3-c now) are "horizontal sections full width backgrounds, but width-limited content"
Old Oct 14, 2011, 07:48 AM
KatyDigg

319 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn

You're the second person asking this today though. I plan to make the layout options more flexible.

One feature that will come for sure (in RC4, we're at RC3-c now) are "horizontal sections full width backgrounds, but width-limited content"
Would very much appreciate "horizontal sections full width backgrounds, but width-limited content"

Thanks in advance, Flynn
Old Oct 14, 2011, 06:20 PM
Jam

1,112 posts · Mar 2011
Perth, Western Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyDigg
Would very much appreciate "horizontal sections full width backgrounds, but width-limited content"

Thanks in advance, Flynn
+1 ...............