Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Page title blog page not showing up in HTML title

Old Mar 25, 2010, 02:25 PM
pclive

2 posts · Mar 2010
Hi,

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.6 with a static front page and news as the blog page. I have tried to get News in the html title so it looks like: Procycling Live | News, but no luck. Other pages work fine.

See here: http://www.procyclinglive.com/news

Is there something I need to change in the theme options to get it working?
Old Mar 25, 2010, 09:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you install All in One SEO Plugin you can set the home page title in the All in One SEO Plugin Options. There are probably other ways but I know that works.
Old Mar 26, 2010, 07:46 AM
pclive

2 posts · Mar 2010
Thanks Larry,

Will give it a try.

Regards,

Marco