Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Swapping Header Image & Menu Positions?

Old Jul 12, 2010, 03:52 AM
Foppa

14 posts · Jul 2010
Swapping Header Image & Menu Positions?

I would like the header image on top of the menu instead, and don't want them touching as well.

I would also like to completely get rid of the category menu as well. I got rid of most of it, but it still says, "No Categories".

Anyone know how to do that?

Thanks.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 04:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Read the documentation on the configure header option
Old Jul 12, 2010, 01:49 PM
Foppa

14 posts · Jul 2010
On this site or in the theme settings? I'm having trouble finding it.
Old Jul 12, 2010, 03:22 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
In the theme settings - the left to right order corrisponds to top to bottom
Old Jul 12, 2010, 04:20 PM
Foppa

14 posts · Jul 2010
I'm still lost. I've looked up and down in the settings, in the "Header Area" in "Style & Edit Header Area" and "Header Image". I don't see anything that refers to left or right.

Am I in the wrong settings area?
Old Jul 12, 2010, 05:50 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Go to ato->Style & edit Header Area->Configure Header Area and read the options
Old Jul 12, 2010, 07:17 PM
Foppa

14 posts · Jul 2010
There we go, thanks!

Can you point me in the right direction for putting some space between the menu and header image?

I'm looking through everything, but it's not clickin'