Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Resizing the header bar to a custom size

Old Feb 10, 2010, 07:34 AM
mactony

67 posts · Jan 2009
Wordpress 2.9
Atahualpa 3.4.5.1

http://www.gethelpmusic.com

I would like to resize the grey rule (bar1) to approx 800 px wide.

Right now, I put some padding-left on it, but I would like it also indented from the right side as well. Padding-right does not seem to work. Either way, considering this is Atahualpa, I feel there is probably a more elegant way to accomplish this that I have yet to figure out...

Short of crowbarring in my own rule, is there a way to customize the %bar1 to a specific size?

Thanks!
Old Feb 10, 2010, 12:02 PM
mactony

67 posts · Jan 2009
Um...solved it. Set the width of the bottom border...yeesh. Kinda obvious.