Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Best banner ad manager plugin?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3, 2009, 08:08 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Best banner ad manager plugin?

At the moment, we use an old Perl script called CSBanner to run our ads, and use Javascript code in the sidebar and header to call it. I'd rather get away from Javascript for this, or at least from having several calls to run several blocks of ads. So far I have not found a plugin that works very well or is easy to configure. Any success stories? We don't need fancy stats, just click-throughs.