Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Browser prints left sidebar only

Old May 20, 2011, 05:16 AM
sthahn

3 posts · May 2011
When using the print or print preview function of Firefox (have not tried other browsers yet) only the left sidebar will be printed. The remaining content seems to be ignored.

When I switch back to the Twenty Ten theme, everything works fine.

Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Have a look at my page:
http://www.feuerwehr-damp.de/fahrzeuge/tlf-16-25/
Old Jun 8, 2011, 03:51 AM
sthahn

3 posts · May 2011
I can reproduce this problem on other pages as well. So why isn't anybody answering?

Not even something like "Hey you fool, google these words and find the answer yourself?"...

Well, in this post
http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=463
the same problem seems to be addressed. It is also mentioned, that it was fixed some time ago. But it isn't now...

So, anyone, please answer...
Old Jun 8, 2011, 07:32 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what happens with other browsers?
What version of Atahualpa and WP?
What is the URL?
Do you have all BUGFIX's for your version applied? (they can be found in the 'New Version & Updates' forum and sub forum)
--if not, apply them before we go any further and re-test

Are you using a plugin to do the printing - if so which
Have you tried disabling all other plugins?
Old Jun 15, 2011, 05:59 AM
sthahn

3 posts · May 2011
Thanks for replying.

The problem accurs also with Internet Explorer 8 and Chrome. Haven't found a working browser so far.

I am using Atahualpa 3.6.4 on Wordpress 3.1.2. I tried the newest 3.6.7 but without any positve effect.

The URL is, as mentioned earlier, e.g.
http://www.feuerwehr-damp.de/fahrzeuge/tlf-16-25/

When I use wp-print, I can produce a proper printout, but this does not effect the browser printing. Disabling all plugins didn't work eiter, in fact on a fresh wordpress 3.1.2 with atahualpa 3.6.7 you can get the same faulty results.

As wp-print is working, I can live with browser printing problem.

Thanks again.