Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Site Not Loading correctly

Old Jan 11, 2011, 02:30 AM
petercliff1

25 posts · Jan 2011
Unhappy [SOLVED] Site Not Loading correctly

Sudddenly my site is not loading correctly. Part of the header display is appearing in the left sidebar obliterating the Chitika ads. I have tried reloading the Chitika ad HTML but it makes no difference.

Occasionally it does still load correctly, but then disapears again. The same thing on different browsers. Please advise. I am using V3.6.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 03:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?
did it stop working when you went to 3.6?
please try Atahualpa 3.6.1
Old Jan 12, 2011, 12:31 AM
petercliff1

25 posts · Jan 2011
Hi, thanks for your quick reply. http://www.petercliffordonline.com Yes, this happened after I loaded 3.6 However, I loaded 3.6.1 this morning and it has not made any difference to this problem. Any advice appreciated. Many thanks,
Old Jan 12, 2011, 04:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
We are looking at a possible cause - if you are able, can you tell me if your site has suhosin installed as part of php? if you don't know what this means don't worry just hold tight and or move back to 353 for the moment.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 07:54 AM
petercliff1

25 posts · Jan 2011
Hi, thanks for looking. I have been into my CPanel and a search reveals no sign of suhosin. My hosting service is Coolhandle and I know they run their servers with Apache if that helps? Let me know if you make further progress.

Also, it may be my imagination, but the Header itself between the page tabs and the theme picture looks much tighter and more cramped with less spacing than it had? The theme picture also looks wider? As I don't have a previous screen shot I cannot be sure. I have not adjusted any parameters on this as far as I know.

Lastly, how can I increase the size of the body text? Many thanks. Peter.

Last edited by petercliff1; Jan 12, 2011 at 08:07 AM.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 08:51 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
what version are you now using?