Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Using themeframe would be possible to edit Atahualpa based-themes?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 22, 2010, 04:05 PM
Gilbert

4 posts · Nov 2010
Using themeframe would be possible to edit Atahualpa based-themes?

Also, it would be possible to edit child themes for other WP frameworks such as Thematic?