Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Ecwid Shop Plugin and Ata

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 12, 2009, 02:00 PM
Liston

26 posts · Oct 2009
Scotland
[SOLVED] Ecwid Shop Plugin and Ata

There is a shop plugin called Ecwid. There are some problems integrating this with Ata. From the thread below it seems to be a CSS issue with Ata. I am just going by what is said in the forum. They seem to be unable to provide a solution for this and I wonder if anyone here who knows Ata better might be able to come up with a fix - my site is at www.ukbarbell.com

Thanks in advance for any help.

John

http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...rdpress&page=2

Edit: As suggested I have added this code to the site which has improved, but far from fixed it.

div.ecwid table td{
margin: 0px;
padding: 0px;
border: none;
outline: none;
}

Last edited by Liston; Nov 12, 2009 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Code added