Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

color coded category titles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7, 2010, 03:23 PM
nerdydog

2 posts · May 2010
color coded category titles

Hello,

total noob in the css area, so pardon in advance if this question is laughable. One of the reasons i am using atahualpa is that its super easy and can be customized by a css dummy like me.

I am looking to make 8 categories on my blog, and I would love for the titles of each category to each be a different color, and ideally, have each blog post title match its category menu title. Is this possible to do? If so how would I go about doing this?

thanks

Joe