Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Creating centered adsense below the header image

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 13, 2011, 11:55 PM
sean.e

14 posts · May 2011
[SOLVED] Creating centered adsense below the header image

Hi!

I've scoured all the threads on header + adsense, and am still having trouble. It seems a very simple problem: I am trying to get the ad under my menu to be aligned center, instead of aligned right.

I am using the top widget area to accomplish this, but I can't figure out how to tweak the alignment. Here is the code I'm using (taken from another threat on the same subject:

<div id="my-head"> <?php bfa_widget_area('name=topwidgetarea&cells=2&width_ 1=730&width_2=230&align=8&align_2=6&before_widget= <div id="%1" class="header-widget %1">&after_widget=</div>'); ?> </div>

Here is my site: http://www.newmusicrelease.net

Thanks for any help.

Sean