Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Animate Category Menu Bar / Custom Post Date Not Working After Update to 3.6

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23, 2011, 05:16 PM
sar

17 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Animate Category Menu Bar / Custom Post Date Not Working After Update to 3.6

After updating to 3.6.7, I have noticed that the Animate Category Menu Bar option is not working. I have it set to yes, but it is not working as it was on 3.6.4.

Also, the code that I added to Add HTML/CSS Inserts in 3.6.4 for a custom post date is no longer working. I know that I cannot use PHP in this section any longer and would like to know where else I can put the code to make it work in 3.6.7. The code is below.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

.date {
background: url('<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/images/datebox.gif') repeat-x scroll top left;
display: inline;
float: left;
width:80px;
text-align:center;
color:#FFFFFF;
font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:12px;
border:1px solid #000000;
margin: 30px 10px 10px 10px;
}
.date-inside {
border:2px solid #FFFFFF;