Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

what and where are they, these gray bars in the sidebars?

Old Jul 8, 2009, 06:21 AM
cosmiclove

23 posts · Jul 2009
Hello everyone,

i am trying to customize my bullet list and already found a very helpful thread on it. But what are these gray bars (changing black on hover) in the sidebars and where do I go to replace/delete/color/modify them? Is it CSS-->Insert? which code to insert?
thanks much,
PS. my URL is frenchtasticpeople.com
Herman
Old Jul 8, 2009, 08:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the Widget left border color is changed at ATO->Widgets->Widget List Items->Left Border Color for Links
Old Jul 8, 2009, 12:03 PM
cosmiclove

23 posts · Jul 2009
Thanks so much Jugglehead,

but what I was actually asking was how to deal with the gray bullets (little rectangles) before the text links in the sidebars. How to remove them completely and/or add my own image there? Thanks in advance to anyone willing to quickly point me to the right direction.

Herman
Old Jul 8, 2009, 12:22 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
see http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthr...widget+bullets