Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

problems editing with photos from doc

Old Jun 14, 2011, 07:09 AM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
I have a blog I wrote primarily from an iphone. I edited the entire of it on a document software since the spell check is there. There are photos in the blog amidst the writing.

Now when I paste back into each post the photos don't always show up. Why is this?

Secondly, how can I ensure the photos are always the standard size I wish for them.

Thanks.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You can't cut and paste images from one program to another as your blog won't know where they are.

To make sure the photos are a standard size you have to edit them before uploading or you could perhaps use a plugin that will do that for you.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 01:32 PM
disfasia

89 posts · Jun 2010
Yes, I didn't think it should work but oddly, the first few photos I pasted actually worked and thereafter none did.

Thanks again.