Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Where to put this plugin code?

Old Jan 10, 2011, 12:09 AM
WetWillie

8 posts · Oct 2010
I am using the Post Editor Buttons plugin where you can add your own editor buttons in Wordpress. IŽve defined a button called "label" with the code
Code:
<span class="label">Highlighted word</span>
where the words "Highlighted word" are supposed to be in a different color. The code for that is:

Code:
.label { background-color:#CC0000; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:georgia; font-size:0.9em; font-weight:bold; padding:1px 2px 1px 3px; }
This has been successfully implemented on a site with Atahualpa 3.4.9 and been working great, but after some "updating" issues that my service provider had, that code is now missing and stupid me canŽt remember where i put it when i first added it.

So now, i want to put it back, but i cant remember where. Some kind of custom css file maybe? Or somewhere in an existing setting? Getting kinda desperate here, looking and looking but cant find the place for the code...

Attaching a small picture on how it looks when its working
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	label_color.png
Views:	1352
Size:	1.3 KB
ID:	1023  
Old Jan 10, 2011, 04:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The CSS would go in ato->add HTML/CSS inserts->CSS inserts
Old Jan 10, 2011, 04:21 AM
WetWillie

8 posts · Oct 2010
Thank you, Sir, iŽll try that immediately!

EDIT: It worked just as expected, thank you very much again.

Last edited by WetWillie; Jan 10, 2011 at 08:23 AM.