Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Rounded corners on horizontal menu tabs

Old Aug 16, 2010, 01:25 PM
Cheers

105 posts · Jun 2010
Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to have rounded corners on menu tabs. I had them in the previous version of Atahualpa, but since the upgrade to Atahualpa 353 they have vanished. Now, I don't know how I got them in the previous version, they were just there. Any advice would be appreciated.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 03:15 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The rounded corners are of course just CSS. You can first export your current style and then import the round style as explained in the FAQ. Once the round style is imported take a look at ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts for the code. You can copy that code, import the style setting you just exported to get back to where you were and paste this code into ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 04:55 PM
Cheers

105 posts · Jun 2010
Thanks very much, Much appreciated