Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Add a new button in the header

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 16, 2010, 09:41 AM
jjsaccolo

1 posts · Aug 2010
Add a new button in the header

Hi everyone,
first of all i'm italian, so sorry for my ugly english!

I want to add some icons (with relative URLs) in the header, where there are also "Posts", "Comments" and "Email" icons.
For example what i have to do if I want to add a "facebook" button (of course, i've the facebook image logo)?
Wich file i have to modify? Or there is something similar in the setting menu?

Thanks!!
Best

JJSaccolo