Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image shrunk with new update

Old May 12, 2012, 06:18 AM
mumtomini

2 posts · May 2012
Header image shrunk with new update

My header image has shrunk with the new update of the theme. Please see www.mummasminimes.com and you will see immediately what I mean.
I have had this problem before with the theme when I have updated a while back but it then fixed itself somehow in the next update.
I usually upload the image to the FTP and for the last couple of updates it has been okay and was the correct size until this latest update and I am back to what the original problem was back 3 or 4 updates ago.
I play with the header size and all the available options in the theme to no avail.
Any ideas to get it back to a normal size would be very much appreciated. Thanks!
Old May 12, 2012, 06:32 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Your header image is displaying at the size that it is. The path to the image is
HTML Code:
http://www.mummasminimes.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/MMMheader.png
MMMheader.png appears to be the size that it is showing as.
Perhaps you uploaded the wrong size image?
Old May 12, 2012, 06:36 PM
mumtomini

2 posts · May 2012
Thanks for your reply lmilesw. I am not that tech so not sure what the size is. I will investigate this and see if I can change it. Thanks for your info and thanks again for the reply.