Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

TTF Titles Plugin by Atahualpha

Old Jul 19, 2009, 10:37 AM
gabs-scraplantis

1 posts · Jul 2009
germany
I downloaded this plug-in, made my font-settings and so but now I have no glue how to get this started. it's a plug-in that would change each post title into another font which would look much better. can you help me where to put this in?

thanks in advance
gabs
Old Jul 20, 2009, 05:34 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what's the url where you got the plugin?
What version pf WP and Atahualpa?
Old Aug 7, 2009, 07:04 AM
cyberbob73

3 posts · Aug 2009
Have the same problem. TTFtitles funktioiert unfortunately not always.
Actually, just to replace <? php the_title ();?> In <? php the_ttftitle ();?> But just where?

TTFTitles Plugin ===> http://www.hostscope.com/wordpress-p...dpress-plugin/
Wordpress version ===> 2.8.3
Atahualpa version ===> 3.4.2
Demo Site ===> http://www.rs4all.de

Sorry for my bad englisch.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 07:09 PM
cyberbob73

3 posts · Aug 2009
No theory ?

TTFTitles OK ===> http://www.rs4all.de/web-news/welch-...-stuttgart-20/

TTFTitles No OK ===> http://www.rs4all.de/web-news/schumi...ch-zu-platzen/
Old Aug 9, 2009, 02:01 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
See functions/bfa_post_parts.php line 105
Old Aug 9, 2009, 04:13 PM
cyberbob73

3 posts · Aug 2009
Yes I have already changed in line 105. ===> the_ttftitle ();
Nevertheless, the change of the item or when saving as a draft article of the normal and will not be heading in the generated image is converted TTF.

On my other theme, the article title but as TTF screen - not only when Atahualpha

Soory for my bad english

QUOTE of TTFTitles Plugin

Quote:
Template Tags (aka PHP Functions)

This plugin provided two template tags (i.e. PHP functions) for use in your theme files.
the_ttftitle ($before = "", $after = "", $echo = true, $style = "", $overrides = "")

This is a replacement for the_title and should be used when you want to display the title of a post. The first three arguments are the same as for the_title. The $style and $overrides arguments are common to all TTFTitles template tags and are described below.

You should not use the_ttftitle if you are inserting the title into an attribute of an HTML tag. It will break your pages. For example, a common idiom for displaying a post's title is:

<a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link to <?php the_title(); ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a>

In this case, you should replace the second the_title (i.e. the own that is actually shown) and not the first, which is use to fill in the 'title' attribute of the anchor tag. So, your result should look like this:

<a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link to <?php the_title(); ?>"><?php the_ttftitle(); ?></a>

the_ttftext ($text, $echo = true, $style="", $overrides="")

This is a more general text replacement tag. $text can be any string you want to replace with an image. For example, instead of displaying your blog's name with this:

<?php get_bloginfo('name'); ?>

You could use a nice text image with something like this:

<?php the_ttftext(get_bloginfo('name')); ?>

Important Note: In earlier versions of this plugin, the $echo argument was not present. When upgrading, please be careful of this if you are using either the $style or $overrides arguments. Sorry.

Last edited by cyberbob73; Aug 9, 2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old Aug 9, 2009, 09:37 PM
nikz11

1 posts · Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabs-scraplantis
I downloaded this plug-in, made my font-settings and so but now I have no glue how to get this started. it's a plug-in that would change each post title into another font which would look much better. can you help me where to put this in?

thanks in advance
gabs
wondering about the same thing. will be waiting for your answer.