Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Centering images in a page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 4, 2011, 03:16 PM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
Centering images in a page

http://batifole.ca/blog/
ata 3.6.4
wp.3.0.4

I have added 2 buttons to a page and would like to center them in the middle of the page (between the left sidebar and the larger photo on the right). Essentially move them over about 2 inches to the right.

I am new to this and can't figure it out.

Any help is appreciated.

Oh and if you could tell me how to change the color of the language box (top of right sidebar) to match the sidebar that would be amazing.

Thanks!