Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Problem with menu bar background?? Ver. 3.52, 3.53

Old Jul 24, 2010, 03:11 PM
przemek

2 posts · Jul 2010
hi. I new with wordpress and atahualpa skin. could you tell me how to change NEW Menu 1 (Page Menu) background? when I set background on atahulpa settings a get something like that the part of background menu bar is ok, but on the middle background color menu is wrong? how to set all background menu bar color? thanks for reply. my blog: http://www.przemek-nowak.pl
Old Jul 24, 2010, 03:26 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What I would do is use a color picker to determine the hex color of the orange bar. Then I would go to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts and search for that hex code. That will hopefully show me where the colors are and then take a look at that code to figure out what to do.
Old Jul 25, 2010, 03:00 AM
przemek

2 posts · Jul 2010
thanks for your reply. the code which I changed:

div#menu1 {
background: #000000;
}

yesterday I tried change that at css.php but not resulting in, when I changed menu bar 1 background I get the same (the middle of bar was grey). now's everythink OK. the thread can be closed. thanks great
Old Jul 25, 2010, 03:54 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
don't change css.php - use ato->Add HTML/CSS Inserts->CSS Inserts to override anything that is not a theme option, that way it becomes an option and will be there over an upgrade.

The backgrounds should be what is set for the page menubar, even for categories that are added to the new page menu structure.

if you continue to have problems, go to ato->Export/Import settings and export your settings then attach the file to a reply (use the paperclip icon)