Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to ad a font style to CSS Inserts? Will it show up in visual editor font pop up?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 4, 2010, 08:20 PM
treeplant

35 posts · Mar 2010
How to ad a font style to CSS Inserts? Will it show in visual editor font drop down?

I want to add new font styles into the 'CSS inserts' so I can then use them in a page or post. Nothing I put in the 'CSS insert' shows up in the visual editor font drop down menu.

Can you explain this?

What would be the exact format, to make these two examples:

body text
Lucinda Grand
14 pix
bold, italic
color #FF8000

heading text
Times
18 pix
bold
color #FF0080

then put it in the 'CSS insets', and then have it available in the visual editor font pop up.

I just need some exact sample I can try out so that I can see how it works.

Thanks

Last edited by treeplant; Apr 4, 2010 at 08:27 PM. Reason: left out