Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to optimize page permalinks ?

Old Oct 5, 2010, 12:30 AM
nello

12 posts · Mar 2009
How to optimize page permalinks ?

Hello
I am using WP mainly as a CMS : let's saythe content is "vegetables"
Therefore my content is organized in the following way.

- HOME

-- Potato
--- Red potato
--- Sweet potato
--- yellow potato

-- Eggplant
--- Round eggplant
--- L-shaped eggplant

My permalinks are :"/pagetitle/" so the search engine list my page as :
www. veggies . com / Potato / Red potato

BUT
red potato market is very hot, and I would rather have an URL like the following:

www. veggies . com / Red potato

(no level 1 menu displayed).

How can I do that ? I've checked plenty of websites, but they all give advices on how to modify post titles, and not page titles.

Thanks