Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Weird space above images in posts

Old Feb 10, 2010, 04:14 PM
Sprutt

12 posts · Feb 2010
Hi and thanks for this great theme!

I just have one small problem that I have been trying to solve but can't really get to it.

I'm working on this site.

All is fine except that I get about 7px of space above each image in the center column which I can't seem to get rid of.

Anyone got an idea of what it can be?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 11, 2010, 04:21 AM
Sprutt

12 posts · Feb 2010
Solved it after some further tinkering.

If anyone wonders it was simply a matter of going into css.php and remove a bunch of top margins for .post and .aligncenter.

Cheers!
Old Feb 11, 2010, 05:26 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you might want to consider using CSS Inserts to override the problem CSDS. By changing the code, you will have to remember to do it for each new release (so keep good notes!) If you use the CSS Inserts, the changes are now an option and stored in the DB and will flow forward with each release and you don't have to do anything.