Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Tagline Font Colour Won't Change

Old Sep 22, 2009, 02:14 PM
tuchodi

2 posts · Sep 2009
[SOLVED] Tagline Font Colour Won't Change

Hi:

I am using Atahualpa 3.4.1 and I am trying to adjust the colour of the tagline text. I go to Style & edit HEADER AREA and added the following to the Blog Tagline/Style the blog tagline field:

color: #AA9E4D;

No change occurs and the colour remains at #666666

Any ideas?

Thanks
Old Sep 22, 2009, 05:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
works for me, is it showing up changed in the option?
Have you done any CSS Inserts?
What is the url?
Old Sep 22, 2009, 10:00 PM
tuchodi

2 posts · Sep 2009
Got it working - seems there was some remnant code remaining in the Style the tagline field, although invisible. I did a select all, deleted, then re-entered the code. All is good now.

Sorry for the noise in the conference.