Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Right sidebar, footer, and small top bar have vanished.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 29, 2017, 12:57 PM
Drizzt

9 posts · Feb 2016
[SOLVED] Right sidebar, footer, and small top bar have vanished.

Hello! I use Atahualpa Yesterday the main page for my site (sci-clops.com) suddenly stopped displaying the right hand side, footer, small black bar at the top of the page (with login fields and other things) and majority of the posts I put in throughout the day. In the center, it will display three to four posts (posts are always in the center as I have a left sidebar, center, and on the right side a custom sidebar) now, but no more than that. I had set it to display 10-15 posts all the time. Oddly, if I click on one of the 3-4 posts, a new page appears (as it normally does) and I can see all the settings which I cannot see on the main page. So the problem appears to be isolated to the main, or home page.
I checked in appearance > widgits > custom forum sidebar and all the settings are still there. The custom forum sidebar replaces my right sidebar. My right and left inner sidebars are still empty (as they should be).
I have screenshots of how the main page should look if you'd like me to put those in but I believe if you click the one of the posts, you should see the normal page layout anyway.
I notice there's a caching feature at the top of my page which I never touch. It's options are 1. Purge All 2. Purge This Page 3. Cache Settings. Note that the caching feature also no longer appears at the top of my main page either. Not sure if I should mess with this.
I've read the posts Content No Longer Displayed In Sidebar and also Sidebar Reset After Upgrading to Version 3.7.24. BUT, I may have missed a step. Any ideas would be appreciated.