Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

graphic at top of Blog page

Old Nov 9, 2011, 09:08 AM
cway

154 posts · Jul 2009
Front page displays a page called 'Home'. Posts are displayed on a page called 'Blog'.
How do I get content to display at the top of the Blog page?
Thanks!
Cway
Old Nov 9, 2011, 09:36 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could use a plugin like List Category Posts and put the shortcode for it in a page that you add content to or you could use Juggledad's multi-column page template which is quite cool.