Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Registy Plus Plugin - How to make it work?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 2, 2009, 11:06 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Registy Plus Plugin - How to make it work?

Searched everywhere and can't find the answer. Installed and activated Registry Plus WP plugin, filled out the data page. OK! What happens now? I can't find any way to execute a WP login/logout/register widget or anything else.

Where do I look to get this to work? I'm convinced I try so hard to teach myself, I successfully defeat myself by not "seeing" what needs to be seen. I have a gut feeling there will be a simple answer to this inquiry.

Please juggledad, show me the the Jedi way.

Thank you,
Craig